Tuesday, July 26, 2011

GARDENS OF EARTHY DELIGHTS

Wolfie here.  This is me in the garden.  I love the garden.  The sun makes me feel alive again.  It's washing away all the bad stuff.  My mom is so nice to me.  We just started this thing called 'walks'.  At first I didn't get it.  But now it's the highlight of the day!  West Hollywood is a crazy place.  Every time I go out I meet lots of new dogs.  And they're all rescues!  And I give them all the news and they tell me stuff, too.  Stuff like how nice their people are.  And how good safety feels.  And when they'll be here so I can see them again.  It's nice to make friends.









This is the garden angel sucking the darkness from my brain.  I'm feeling much better now.  We had a rough spell.  My mom really drove me crazy!  I couldn't tell what she wanted.  I'd pee in the house and she'd say good boy.  Then I'd pee in the house and she say, No!  Seriously, make up your mind.  She can't help it.  She's a blonde.  Blackies like me, we don't get hair-brained like that.  I forgive her.  I love her.  she saved me. 












This is me listening.  I love listening.  That and sleeping.  And curling up on my mom's lap.  It's real cozy here.  I'm finally happy. 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Lola I love it! And, I love the pictures!! He's beautiful!! I love the picture with his eyes closed, basking in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to meet him! He's so funny, because he'll still tremble with fear, but you get him on a street filled with other dogs, and he's a little bruiser, even bossing around the big ones. He's gonna miss those balls though, I foresee that being true..... ;))

    ReplyDelete