Monday, August 15, 2011

DON'T YELL AT ME I'M THINKIN'!!

Hiya Fwends ! WEMINDER ! ADORE A SENIOR TUES. ! Did you Adore a Senior Today?  We Fink you Should! Da peoples says I'm cute.  Fank you for da kindness.  I wuv da nice words.   I is 5 pounds big, 14 years old.  I gots mostly no teef!  I's one very happy boy.  My mommy luv me.  My mommy saved me.  I be dirty, poo-coated, wiff da parasite bugs, 'n the teeth be so black 'n stinky!  Nobody wiked me no more.  Da peoples who luved me day threw me away.  No more was I part of da family.  I crys da big tears.  Is scary out there.   Me learns to be tough.


Here is me wiff mommy kissing me.  Is happy time to get kisses by my mommy.  I forgets da bad worldz when she kisses me.  Is like being young again.  I close my eyez and me is little puppy again.









 I' AMZ DA KING OF DA WORLD ....Holy Fluff Balls I iz High Up!  Is nice to be da tallest eyez in da room.  Like I is the big one, not da little one. 

I go now.  Fank U's for reading.  I Wuff Da Rescue Peoples!  Dey saved my Life!


~Mr. Waffles

No comments:

Post a Comment