Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Name is Cosmo Kramer, ha-ha!

I'm just a little boy, 8 lbs big!  And 90-years-wise.  They found me lying on the side of the road.  I think I spent my whole life there.  When they found me I was almost dead.  I couldn't even hold myself up.  Foam filled my mouth, my fur was all clumped.  And this dizzy blur... I was just fur on the pavement marking a spot.  Cars would pass, first quiet, then screaming, then quiet again.  I liked it.  The rhythm reminded me to breathe. 



This is me and my buds, Miss Kitty and Mr. Wiggles.   We live at Colleen's house and we were instant friends, the three of us.  Colleen is a human angel.  She saved me.  I was so afraid.  People are big, and they yell.  And they will kick you in the ear if you get too close.  Yeah, I learned early on about two-legged beasts... until I met Colleen.  Oh, she was kind, with the prettiest voice, just the best-est.  Calling me good boy, rubbing my belly.  Carrying me to my bed when I was too afraid to go on my own.  And she made me look so pretty!  Except that I'm clumbsy, I'd call me elegant.   What a ways from being curb-side trash!!


Colleen said I'm ready for my fur-ever home.  Kitty 'n Wiggles, they told me all about what its like.  I'll have my very own family!  I just know there's someone special out there that needs me by their side.  I hope I get to play with children.  Boy would that be fun.  Or a sweet lonely person to pal around with, because boy do I know lonely!  I'm sure glad Colleen found me and washed away my fear.  How awful it would'a been to go to rainbow bridge afraid of something so completely lovely as a person's love.

Wish me luck!

Your friend,
Cosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment